- UBMK 2023 provides a forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent research, innovations, trends, experiences, and concerns in the field of computer science, computer/software/information systems/information security engineering and computational methods. 8th International Conference on Computer Science and Engineering (UBMK 2023) will be held at Mehmet Akif Ersoy University, Burdur – Turkey on September 13-14-15, 2023. On the other hand, in parallel with the regular scientific presentations, Heads of Departments of Computer Engineering Council (and other related departments) will meet to discuss the quality issues and problems in the computing field specifically the computing curricula in Turkish Universities as part of the 37th Convention of the Assembly.
- Every paper is reviewed by at least two reviewers. Upon completion of the reviews, authors can see the reviewer reports. The next step is to check the paper for plagiarism. All accepted papers will appear in the conference program and proceedings of the conference. Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
- Conference organized by Heads of Computer Engineering Council (BMBB) and Academic Informatics Foundation (ABV). Organizer does not aim for an income increase from UBMK conferences. Approximately $ 40 is paid to IEEE for each paper. Conference revenues are spent on general expenses such as promotion, arrangement, guest speaker costs, taxes, etc. of the conference. Academic Informatics Foundation (ABV) helps on financial issues.
- The following awords will be given for the papers presented at the conference;
– Best Bs paper
– Best postgraduate paper
– Best industry paper
- The 5 students who request will be entitled to the conference free of charge.
- 12 students who are members of the IEEE student club will be allowed to attend the conference free of charge.
- Discounted participation fee will be provided for ABV, TBD, BMO, EMO and IEEE members.
- Social responsibility projects:
– University will plant a sapling for each person attending the conference.
- The conference will be held face to face.
- Opening Speeches,
- Invited Speakers and
- R&D Presentations of Organizations
It will be broadcast on Youtube. Channel name is BMBB Kurulu, Channel open to everyone
You can write any questions to email@example.com
- Paper submission deadline : 1 July 2023 – Extension due to long vacation (9 July 2023)
- Begin notifying authors to correct their submissions : 20 July 2023
- Last day of camera-ready submission 10 August 2023
- Paper acceptance latter to authors : 20 August 2023
- Announcements of detailed conference program : 1 September 2023
- Deadline for early registration : 14 August 2023
- Deadline for payment of accepted paper : 21 August 2023
- Conference days : 13-14-15 September 2023
- Conference gala diner : 14 September 2023
- Post conference tours : 16-17 September 2023
To gather computer engineers, computer scientists, software engineers, information engineers, computer security engineers,
academics and researchers as well. Promote new ideas and applications. Develop cooperation between industry and academia.