You can select the relevant question to learn frequently asked questions and their answers.
- 1. Do I need to register separately for each paper?
- 2. Will the papers be published on the IEEE Xplore?
- 3. How a paper is loaded?
- 4. Will an acceptence letter send to all authors?
- 5. Is there any other payment addition to conferece fee?
- 6. What are the steps of paper acceptance?
- 7. Who can get the "Certificate" ?
- 8. What is the duration of oral presentation of a paper?
- 9. When the detailed program will be announced?
- 10. My paper(s) is (are) accepted for UBMK. What should I do now?
- 11. Are there possibilty of hotel and dormitory?
- 12. Payment and Invoice
- 13. What is the last day of payment for authors?
- 14. When do I need to transfer copyright?
Only one registeration for the conference is sufficient.
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements.
1- Step: Registration
First of all you must register the conference system. For this use REGISTER to CONFERENCE button.
A confirmation e-mail will send to your e-mail. Please do not forget to reply this message
2- Step: Upload the Paper
Login the conference system. You will see your name in upper right corner of the main page. When you select your name you will see the tag “My Papers“, then select this tag.
In the page My papers, select “+Yeni Bildiri“.
Fill all items in this page
At the end press “Submit” button
For logout press “Çıkış” button
- An information letter will be sent to each author whose paper is accepted with or without corrections.
- The acceptance letter will naturally be sent to the authors who have paid the conference participation fee. At least one author must pay for a paper. This author is accepted as the author who will present the paper at the conference and a badge and participation certificate are prepared on his/her behalf. If other authors whose names are included in the paper will attend the conference, they must pay the participation fee on their behalf. Name badges and participation certificates are prepared for each author who has paid the participation fee.
- The fee of accepted paper must be paid before August 21, 2023
Conference fee covers:
- Conference Digital Preprint
- Publication costs
Gala dinner and social program need additional payments
UBMK aims to high quality therefore applies the following reviewing steps for papers:
Paper review phases
1- Every paper is reviewed by at least two reviewers. Upon completion of the reviews, authors can see the reviewer reports.
2- If two reviewers do not agree on the result of the evaluation, the paper will be sent to a third reviewer. The result is then based on the reviews of two referees (out of 3).
3- The next step is to check the paper for plagiarism (must be less than 25%) and IEEE format. If the paper passes this step in a satisfactory manner, it is accepted for oral presentation. A final acceptance letter is sent to author(s).
4- All accepted papers will appear in the conference program and proceedings of the conference (e-book) will be provided to presenter.
After conference evaluation
1- The proceedings of accepted and presented papers will be published in IEEE Xplore. Please note that an accepted papers can only be included in the proceeding if it is presented by the author . Online presentation is not available.
2- The extended version of the selected papers by the organizing committee will be submitted to Journal of Computer Science and Engineering.
The Participating Certificate will be given only those participate the conference and pay the conference fee.
Presentation of a paper is 20 minutes.
The detailed program will be announced on September first 2023
1 – Check your paper for IEEE format. Please not that:
a- The size of the paper must be A4
b- The fonts and font’s size of paper title, author(s), headers, body text must be suitable
c- The figures and tables must be designed as required.
After you check your paper you must give the file name of the paper like this:
Paper Number-First and second words of the paper-the last name of the first author.
The paper must be send to email@example.com as .docx and .pdf. before 10 August 2023.
2- Transfer conference fee and send the receipt by using of “Send Document button
3- If you completed all these an official acceptance letter will be send to you.
Hotel ****** special rate for conference. If you want to stay at the hotel you must do the following:
You must register and pay the fee of the conference
Register for accommodation on web page before 25 August 2023
Payment will be done at hotel
Limited number of rooms in dormitory are available for just students. If you want to stay at dormitory you must register for accommodation on web page before 25 August 2023. Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org)
One registration fee is sufficient for two papers.
You must sent the following information for invoice.
For personel invoice:
– The first and family name
– TC ID Number (for Turkish)
For institution invoice
– Name of the institution
– tax id number and the name of the tax office
The last day of the conference payment is August 14 2023
You must transfer copyright of the paper after your paper accepeted for conference. The editor will ask you to do this.